[TR] Tr2 glovebox

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [TR] Tr2 glovebox
From: John Gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 18:24:20 +0100
Hi one and all- could I ask a favour? I am trying to figure out how
all my new glovebox bits fit, I can find NO photos of a dash with the
glovebox door open. I figured that the glovebox itself fits into the
recess in the back of the dash board, but after that I'm stumped!!.
The little bracket at the back of the box for example, what does it
mount to?, and the bar and its bits for holding the g/b door once
open, how does this mount. I am hoping a good photo or two might do
the job (a picture paints a thousand words and all that). Anyone got
there camera to hand and their door open??  :-)
John

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net