[TR] Speedometer gauge rim and Spitfire wiper arms

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Speedometer gauge rim and Spitfire wiper arms
From: Roger Elliott <elliottr@rmi.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:16:23 -0600
Hi Everyone,

I had my wife's TR250 tach rebuilt. I just installed it and now it is
apparent that I need to repaint the rims on the speedometer gauge. Any
ideas on whether it is gloss, semi-gloss or something else?

Also, I have been considering powder coating the windshield wiper arms
on my Spitfire.  I have repainted them black a couple of times, but it
never lasts very long.  Can I powder coat them?  Any thing special I
need to consider?

Thanks,
Roger Elliott

http://www.vtr.org