[TR] Cross-Country Triumph Trip

To: nafzigerg@yahoo.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Cross-Country Triumph Trip
From: GHaynesTR4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 11:33:43 EST
Gary,
Go for it!   I didn't think such a trip was crazy in 2001, when I drove my
TR4A from Rochester, NY to Bonneville, Pebble Beach and then Breckenridge, CO
for the VTR convention.   My wife - still working at the time - met me in San
Fran, did the middle miles with me, then flew home from Denver.   Two
mechanical
incidents were not disabling and I fixed along the way.   About 6,800 miles
in all.   I'd love to do it again and considered driving to San Luis Obispo
this year but opted for Jekyll Island instead - a wimpy 1,100 miles each way
but
some friends are making the trip with me this time.
George Haynes

Inauguration '09:  Get complete coverage from the
nation's capital.
(http://news.aol.com/main/politics/inauguration?ncid=emlcntusnews00000003)

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net