Re: [TR] TR4 console bracket identification

To: culturevirus@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 console bracket identification
From: nwolf@u.washington.edu
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 12:54:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Jerry
   Thanks for the comments.  I remember hearing that the early brackets were
taller than the later ones, but many (possibly mine too) have had the top
trimmed off at some point.  Perhaps that is the only difference between
different styles, other than the vinyl covering?
   Here's a link to a few photos of the bracket in my car (among other things):

http://tinyurl.com/6monqo

   I'd be interested to hear if anyone has a bracket that looks different (with
or without vinyl covering).
   Cheers!
-Nick

http://www.vtr.org