Re: [TR] TR4 questions

To: tartanredmgb@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 questions
From: William McLeod <wbmcleod@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:43:33 -0700
The surrey top, if factory (i.e. not fiberglass) and complete adds a
minimum of $2k and probably more.  As far as the OD goes, be
optimistic!  There are a whole list of minor glitches, ranging from a
broken wire to a bad adjustment, which will cause an OD not to work.
Tell the seller to lower the price $500 because on the non-op OD, and
trust to good old british engineering to come out ahead!  Regards, Bill

Slightly Classics
Tucson, AZ
Parting out a straight 100% rust-free 1963 TR-4

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net