[TR] Differential

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Differential
From: "Mike Coe" <coefront@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 06:29:26 -0600
On my TR8 I've just had installed a Quaife Posi that I purchased last month
whilst back visiting relatives in the U.K. Which leaves the still absolutely
perfect original 3.08 diff for anyone interested in its acquirement. To date
the car has travelled only 59,000 kilometres. And I'm using expensive gear
oil; but can anyone advise if an additive is still required? In addition,
can anyone comment on why there's a small hole at the rear lower base of the
diff casing that the gasket covers? Thanks. Mike. coefront@shaw.ca

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net