Re: [TR] Going my way?

To: NPaul72464@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Going my way?
From: MMoore8425@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 19:10:38 EDT
In a message dated 10/22/2008 9:20:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
NPaul72464@aol.com writes:

Hi  All,

Please excuse the imposition in advance, but I have a chance to  buy a nice
set of 165 15's from a fellow in Fort Wayne.  However, the  shipping cost
makes
it impractical.  Any chance that someone is  heading from the Fort  Wayne
area
toward Rochester, NY in the not too  distant future and could bring  the
tires.  I would be glad to  drive within a hundred mile radius to  meet.

Thanks,

Ned  Paulsen
1958 TR3A

Greyhound is  cheaper.
Mike  Moore

.
17590  Holiday Drive, Morgan Hill,
California 95037
408-782-1272 fax  408-782-1372

no registration required and great graphics b check it out!

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net