[TR] thanks to the list!!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] thanks to the list!!
From: Gary Nafziger <nafzigerg@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:44:30 -0700 (PDT)
Just like to thank everyone for the list!  great place and I'm glad to be
back!  thanks karl for the info on mufflers.  never knew about the other
outlet.  I'd considered making up my own exhaust with glass pack mufflers but
wasn't sure.........no i am sure!!  this group gives me the courage to get up
and do what needs to be done. lol
stuart..............the flinker node never
does get aligned no matter how hard you try.LOL
gary n.

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net