Re: [TR] TR4 help, coling fan

To: Peter C <peter@nosimport.com>, triumph list
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 help, coling fan
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 15:47:25 +0000
From: Peter C <peter@nosimport.com>
> Hello luminous listerati,
>
>       I had a gentleman at our counter yesterday ask me I'm unsure of.
>
>       Does the cooling fan push or pull through the radiator?  The obvious
> (to me) answer is pull, but his pushes. Is that right?
>
>       He's trying to solve hot fuel issues in his ZS carbs, but if the fan
> is wrong, I think we'd start there.

Regardless of what kind of fan is used or where the fan is located, the air
must move through the radiator from front to back.  If the fan is attempting to
move the air the other way, the fan is fighting the natural movement of air
through the car and you will have cooling troubles.

--
1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, 1993 Suburban, 1994 Miata C
package

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net