Re: [TR] shipping a TR roadster

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] shipping a TR roadster
From: ray@raysmg.com
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 13:37:29 -0700
I caught this thread late...been sick.

I shipped a Bugeye vintage racer to California from Georgia last summer
using Cim (pronounced Kim) Miller, owner of "109 Transport". Cim has a
fully enclosed eighteen wheeler and specializes in collector
vehicles...I was most impressed at the concern he took in the proper

I recommended him to a friend of mine that took delivery of an MG TD two
weeks ago...Ohio to Georgia. Again, Cim did an excellent job for a
competitive rate, which for that move was .65/mile with a 20% fuel
surcharge.

You can reach Cim in his rig at 602-803-0032...tell him Ray in Georgia
sent you.

Ray

Ray McCaleb
ray@raysmg.com