Re: [TR] TR3 front apron

To: "'Roger Wilson'" <Roger@rw-architect.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 front apron
From: "wbeech" <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 10:42:44 -0700
Everything comes off the front, it's pretty straightforward.  Bumper, grill,
disconnect the headlights & signals and all the bolts on either side.  Be
sure to lift it straight out and forward to avoid and damage to the apron or
the rest of the body.

OR, if you are ready for the next logical step in your progression of the
radiator cap replacement check this guy's solution:
http://www.performancedesign.net/oldsite/pdf/BM0404Sample.s.pdf

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO
"If I wasn't working all those years, I would not be able to afford a
Triumph!