[TR] High beam indicator light TR3A

To: Triumph car discussion Sports <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] High beam indicator light TR3A
From: 60TR3A <60TR3A@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 13:40:07 -0700
Well I have all the wires strung & connected from my Dan Mater's kit -
well all but 2.  I am still debating the antitheft switch and the
other is the light socket for the the high beam indicator. I cannot
find it anywhere.  And I do not remember if it is the same socket as
all the other instrument lights.  Is it what Moss Motors calls:

        SOCKET, warning lamps their #142-710     $9.95
or
        SOCKET, gauge illumination, their # 142-700      $7.95

Thanks

John

John A. Wise
Glendale, AZ