Re: [TR] Wealthy or Not

To: "FRED E THOMAS" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>, "triumphs"
Subject: Re: [TR] Wealthy or Not
From: "THOMAS FANSHER" <tfansher@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 20:03:39 -0500
Fred, with all the friends you made on the list and in Triumph circles, you
are probably the most wealthy man I know. I'm proud to count you as my
friend. I've bought parts from you and parts that you've suggested I buy.
You've never stirred me wrong and I appreciated our friendship.
This is not meant to start a flame for those who don't agree with me. Just
in the spirit of the season and with this subject line, I thought it
appropriate.
Tom
61 TR3A
62 TR4