[TR] Tr4 generator redux

To: Triumph Email List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Tr4 generator redux
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 19:25:09 -0400
Well I just returned from daughter # 2's wedding weekend and other than a 50
mile drive in the driving rain Friday, the weekend was quite nice.

Car ran great with replacement generator...  A+.

I had to put the top up for the ride up but to my surprise no rain at all in
the interior!

The top is an original AMCO I got on EBAY. NOS and NIB. Real nice top, great
fit but believe it or not the car seems louder with the top and windows up
than with just the tonneau.

Anyway my daughter looked real nice. Perfect weekend in the Adirondacks. Lots
of sun, plenty of color, but a bit too much beer!

The proofs will be in Wednesday. Cant wait!

Bob