Re: [TR] My worst car ever/Best car ever

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] My worst car ever/Best car ever
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 12:08:14 +0000
Easy.  Worst car ever was a 1959 TR3A I found in a shed in Ossinee, NY.  It was
covered with a 30 year, five inch encrustation of dried, powdery racoon dung.
(How's that for powder-coated?)  Floors had rusted out and the wheels were
froze.  Least reliable car I ever owned.  My then 14 year old daughter looked
at it on the trailer when I brought it home and asked,  "What's THAT thing
doing in the yard?"

Best car ever is a 1959 TR3A, found in a shed in Ossinee, NY.  Rebuilt from the
ground up over 3.5 years.  New floors.  Even scrubbed off and painted over the
racoon manure, but that's just me.  Fast, dependable, and fun.

My daughter?  Now her friends from school think I'm cool.  Little do they know,
it ain't so.  And her first car became a Mitsubishi Eclipse convertible.  Fast,
somewhat dependable, and fun.