[TR] Does anyone have any TR6 wheels for sale?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Does anyone have any TR6 wheels for sale?
From: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 21:54:49 -0700
I'm in Northern California and looking for 4 wheels for a stock suspensioned
TR6.  I will consider anything in any usable size (15, 16 or even 17 if they
work).  Obviously if it needs to shipped, then it needs to be worth
shipping.  I'll also consider any tires if they happen to be on the wheels
and again, if they are worth shipping.  If you have something for sale,
please send me the details.  Thanks, Jim

name of winmail.dat]