Re: [TR] Re: [6pack] Scratched TRF Alloy Drums

To: Acekraut11@aol.com, 75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org,
Subject: Re: [TR] Re: [6pack] Scratched TRF Alloy Drums
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 15:41:35 EDT
In a message dated 7/5/2007 2:32:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
acekraut11@aol.com writes:

Count me  in as a victim.

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body  Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108
Topsham,  Maine

yep - like i said - I'll bet they are ALL scratched

looks like we'll all be able to stand around at car shows, look at each
others drums and say "I'll be you got those from TRF in 2007"

I propose we form "The Brotherhood of The Scratched Alloy Brake Drum"  and
hang IdiotWithBoxCutter in effigy at TRF Summer Party!

Cheers,
Jack Mc

===     http://www.vtr.org