[TR] VTR

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] VTR
From: "Ronnie Babbitt" <rbtr3a@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 20:56:59 -0400
Well I just found out one of our other club members will also be attending
the VTR. Now I won't be the only GTA member attending.  Note: ( Dave that's
another registration)

Well here are my plans, Leave Middle Georgia with my two teen aged girls and
one of there friends on Thursday the 12th, arrive in Stafford VA after 25
pee stops. So the way I figure it 25 to 1, or another way to calculate the
11 hr trip I figure it will take 18 hrs.  Spend 4 days in Washington DC to
see the sights, neither the girls or I have ever been to DC.  Leave DC for
Valley Forge,  4 hr drive +  8 to 10 Pee stops =  9 hr.

Ronnie Babbitt

===     http://www.vtr.org