Re: [TR] TR3 Numbers

To: John Macartney <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>, triumphs
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 Numbers
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 07:48:17 -0700
John Macartney wrote:

> Don't ever remember Marines driving TR's but I do recall a large group
> of very attractive ladies of the Metropolitan Police driving GT6's as
> Squad Cars in London :)

I imagine that attractive young policewomen in GT6's would be a better
PR opportunity than a couple burly Marines in a TR.

> Anyone who has got this far care to identify MG4305DLO or ML21372DLBW?

Engine #4305 for a Metropolitan Gendarme with a ... I guess I'd need a
Heritage certificate after all. Best, and thanks again for sharing your
insider's perspective.

Steven Newell
Littleton, CO USA
'62 TR4 x 2