Re: [TR] Valve adjustment for "mild street cam"..TR3

To: "karl sisson" <buik57389@yahoo.com>, "triumph email"
Subject: Re: [TR] Valve adjustment for "mild street cam"..TR3
From: "THOMAS FANSHER" <tfansher@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 18:35:33 -0500
I'm in the middle of a rebuild and have installed a "mild" street cam, with
the cam came instructions and a power curve discription of the cam -- long
story short - I was advised to gap both intake and exhaust to .016" -- no
mention of the header installed or not.  I have one and I'd think that most
with a mild street cam would have a header installed.
Tom
61 TR3A
62 TR4
73 Stag  and various parts lying around.
Subject: [TR] Valve adjustment for "mild street cam"..TR3

===     http://www.vtr.org