Re: Re: [TR] Powdercoating?

To: Doug Mathews <mathews@uga.edu>, Paul Dorsey <dorpaul@negia.net>,
Subject: Re: Re: [TR] Powdercoating?
From: "frede.thomas2" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 20:27:21 -0600 (CST)
Sounds to me as if they have not cured the powder-coat with enough heat or none
at all, powder is exactly as spray painting color on your car, the powder
(polyester plastic) melts and flows out the same, I powder coated my seals in
bright red and have never had any problems and remember I'm using only a
"homeowners kit" and not a pro kit like the shops would have, unless they are
already welded in place I would go back for a little talk about what went on
with your $$$$$$$  "FT"

===     http://www.vtr.org