[TR] VTR & TRF's SP back to back in PA

To: list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] VTR & TRF's SP back to back in PA
From: Alain <triumphworks@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 16:46:32 -0500
Good idea given TRF's PA location.  Is the SP event good fun??  Alain

Summer Party dates have been set.  We have scheduled Summer Party this year
in proximity to The Vintage Triumph Register National Convention to be held
in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, ending on Friday, July 20th.

**

Summer Party will be held on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday,  July 20th, 21st,
and 22nd at The Roadster Factory and at locations around Indiana Country,
Pennsylvania.  This will allow those who travel long distances to attend the
VTR to also attend Summer Party without making a second trip to Pennsylvania.
We plan to hold many of the usual Summer Party Events, and probably, the car
show will be held on Philadelphia Street in Indiana, Pennsylvania on
Sunday.  The Coventry Inn will be open for business this year, and we are
looking into the possibility of a wonderful surprise, but I don't want to
get anyone's hopes up till I know.  I would like to have e-mails from anyone
who wants to drag race on Friday night, July 20th, as this is an expensive
event, and many who attend VTR will not be here on Friday.  Summer Party is
still in the early planning stages, and I will let you know anything more
definite as we go along.  If you have thoughts about Summer Party, now would
be a good time to communicate them to me.

                         Your friend,
                         Charles A. Runyan
                         The Roadster Factory
                         January 25, 2007