[TR] PI Metering units

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] PI Metering units
From: Chris Buckley <chris.buckley51@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 05:17:45 +0000 (GMT)
Dear Listers,
  Thanks for your input. One more question: How do you tell the difference
between 150 and 125 bhp metering units by looking at them? The reason for the
question is I am being offered a 150 unit but I would like to be sure that is
what it is. The seller says that it has red springs indicating it to be 150bhp.
  Thanks in advance.
  Chris Buckley

 The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from
your Internet provider.

===     http://www.vtr.org