[TR] Adjustable Steering wheel

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Adjustable Steering wheel
From: Kent Shrack <kentshrack@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 12:37:31 -0800 (PST)
My adjustable steering wheel control head has the longer stub that works in
conjunction with the tube.  I had a hard time making the wires slide up and
down easily with  the adjustment of the wheel, so I stretched them carefully
together and used full length heat shrink on the wires to make one umbilical
cord.  I used my pistol bore brush on a rifle cleaning rod on my electric drill
to clean and buff the full length inside the tube.  I applied dry graphite as a
lubricant, and all works great now.  Kent Shrack, Lawrence, KS

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

===     http://www.vtr.org