Re: [TR] Rubber ring in radiator neck of 59 TR3A

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Rubber ring in radiator neck of 59 TR3A
From: btmfdchn@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 12:48:16 -0500
Greetings..  Does the ring measure .25 inch thick?  Such a ring would allow the
readily available type A standard radiator cap (3/4 inch deep) to be used on
the older 1 inch deep filler neck.  Just need to be sure it doesn't block the
over flow tube.  Being rubber, it should seal to the neck ok.  I'd thought
about doing something like this but just changed the filler neck when I had the
radiator out.           TJ
AOL Mail and more.

===     http://www.vtr.org