[TR] TR6 PI Distributor in a TR6 Carb - physical fit?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR6 PI Distributor in a TR6 Carb - physical fit?
From: Steve Smith <dogzbody1@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 08:26:45 -0800 (PST)
Hi All

I was looking for a replacement dizzy for my TR6
(carb.) and found a distributor from a PI TR6 (no.
41501).  I have a mild cam and a slightly skimmed head
(if my head was normal I'd have a different hobby!)
anyway I thought the different advance curve might be
a benefit.  Does anyone know if the PI distributor
will fit into a carb TR6?

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Steve

Never Miss an Email