Re: [TR] old original TR2 hardbound service manual on ebay

To: zoboherald@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TR] old original TR2 hardbound service manual on ebay
From: Ted <triumph66@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:03:09 -0500
In December, I happened upon a pristine copy of the same hardbound TR2/with
TR3 supplement from a local bookseller for $29.  Should come in handy
someday as the new missus would one day like one of those nifty TR3s that
all my fellow CPTC club members rumble around in:))

TL

--
T.L.L.
1966 TR4A CTC 73139 LO