Re: [TR] Off-topic does relate to LBCs

To: List Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Off-topic does relate to LBCs
From: Mark Macy <pmmacy@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 05:48:35 -0800 (PST)
TeriAnn Wakeman wrote:

Well, if it helps, my IQ test score came out to 143 and I still suspect
that roll up windows are just a passing fad.

  Now lemme see here if I unnerstand this.  Them there eye Q nummers are like
wire sizes ain't they?  The smaller the nummer, the bigger the wire?

  X Macy  (X is my mark)
  New Car-Lyle O-hi-r

  P.S.  Could sumbody send me some of them there global worms, cuz me n Homer
are goin' fishin this Friday n we'd sure like to try 'em.

===     http://www.vtr.org