[TR] All methods for floorpan installation

To: list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] All methods for floorpan installation
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 21:57:41 -0500
Thanks for your floorpan answers!

It seems that water will get up between the sill and floorpan crack and cause
rust and also let air leak.  I guess seam sealer is the best type caulk to
prevent this, right?

Because I've never welded a floorpan before and don't know the amount of
proper penetration I am  getting in my Powdercoated floorpans and sills, I
plan to use primers, structural adhesives, rivets, bolts, seam welds and plug
welds in differing places!

Thansk, Paul Dorsey
60 TR3

===     http://www.vtr.org