[TR] An imponderable question

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] An imponderable question
From: John Wise <60TR3A@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 18:27:32 -0700
Why is it that the big three all sell the same rubber mats for TR3s &
TR4s but the front carpet mats are only sold for the TR4???   I know
that if they were even close, they would be selling them for both
cars, so does any one know the difference???

Living in Phoenix, and the least bit worried about originality or
water on the car floor, I have often thought about buying a set of
the carpet mats for my TR3!    Has anyone tried the TR4 carpet mats
in a TR3???

John
--
John A. Wise