RE: [TR] Legal

To: "'fred thomas'" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>, "'triumphs'"
Subject: RE: [TR] Legal
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 13:53:18 -0700
Fred,

That is Priceless!!

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net [mailto:owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net]
On Behalf Of fred thomas
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 11:48 AM
To: triumphs
Subject: [TR] Legal

Back about 15 years ago as I was finishing-up my resto I had a bad problem
at a local front-end shop, went to court and told the judge it was a ground
up nuts and bolts complete resto, handed the judge a picture of a bare frame
he quickly blurted out, "My Gosh Thats A T/R 3", I had one in College",
needless to say the shop was charged and I received what I had asked for,
nothing like a judge being a previous T/R owner to hear your case, how sweet
it was. "FT"

===     http://www.vtr.org