RE: [TR] How to put "Lights" letters back on TR6 dash

To: <robertrudolphi@netscape.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] How to put "Lights" letters back on TR6 dash
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 13:58:52 -0800
> I was hoping someone came up with a easy solution to adding
> the word "Lights" under the headlight switch in my case a on
> 74 TR6. I had the dash refinished a few years ago and the
> letters were removed. These are the small white letters.

I believe it's called "rubdown", "dry transfer", or "Letraset" lettering.
Supposedly available at artist or craft supply stores, but last time I
checked, I couldn't find any in a font & size I liked.

Letraset has a website, but for some reason 3.5mm is the smallest they list.
I know it used to be available smaller as we used to use it to label knobs
on custom front panels, but I've no idea where we got it from.

This might work :
http://www.ares-server.com/Ares/Ares.asp?MerchantID=RET01229&Action=Catalog&;
Type=Product&ID=83596

If that link won't work (you'll have to cut & paste it back together), try
going to
http://www.micromark.com/
and searching for Item Number 83596.  They have others that might be more
suitable, that's just the first one I found.

Please let us know what you find out, I need some for my Stag dash.

Randall

CONFIDENTIALITY. This electronic mail and any files transmitted with it may
contain information proprietary to NavCom Technology, Inc., or one of its
affiliates, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed, shall be maintained in confidence and not disclosed to
third parties without the written consent of the sender. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the electronic mail
to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this electronic
mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying
of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
electronic mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return mail.

===     http://www.vtr.org