[TR] TR3 B-post inequality?

To: list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3 B-post inequality?
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 18:49:34 -0500
Thanks greatly for everyone's help in determining my TR3's rightness.

 All measurements are now correct except for my B-posts.
 With all wheels the same height from the ground, like tires, and air
pressures, level ground, and BOTH A-POSTS LEVEL, BUT, I FIND ONE B-POST IS
1/2" HIGHER THAN THE OTHER B-POST.

OF course, I can temporaily correct for this by jacking the lower one with a
jack.  However, how can I permanantly correct it?

Thanks, Paul Dorsey
60 TR3A

===     http://www.vtr.org