[TR] thanks for your responses

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] thanks for your responses
From: "John Cahill" <traveler501@hopitelecom.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 18:28:43 -0700
Hi, guys
     Thanks for all your welcoming and informative messages.  I have no idea
why my first couple emails got swallowed by the ether, but everything is
working great now.  I am still looking into the TR3a in Logan, UT...hoping
it all works out.  If not, I'll be checking around all the clubs for sure!
Looking forward to getting to know you all better.  Btw, I should tell you I
have been driving and restoring British roadsters my whole life (currently
53)  I have had 2 TR-6's, a '67 MGB, a Bugeye, 2 Mark III Sprites, a 74
Landrover and I have always wanted a TR3a.  I got bitten by the British car
bug as a kid when I saw a shiny aluminum-skinned Lotus 6 and was permanently
hooked.  Incidentally, I went to England for the Goodwood Revival this
year...a truly amazing experience!!

                                             Best regards,
                                              John

===     http://www.vtr.org