Re: [TR] Home alone - brake MC rebuild question

To: tr6nut@verizon.net, jmerone@rocketmail.com
Subject: Re: [TR] Home alone - brake MC rebuild question
From: DLylis@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 17:56:26 EST
"However, a cheaper alternative is to take the MC to your local hardware
store and ask to see their selection of coupler nuts.  These are 1" long  nuts
that
are used to connect threaded rods together.  Find one that  fits the MC
and use it and a wrench to remove the nut from the MC."

Geez, when I take parts to the hardware store to use the tools I usually  get
thrown out.

===     http://www.vtr.org