[TR] Who has the best bearings?

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [TR] Who has the best bearings?
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 22:11:01 -0500
   I'm in the process of replacing main and rod bearings in the 6, and
was wondering who makes a quality set.  Moss supplies AE bearings made
in Africa,  and TRF has a brand marked made in Israel.  I know that
Vandervell was always the preferred brand but they are only available
NOS in 20 and 30 thousands oversize and are over $100 a set from APT.
Thanks for any advice.  John Mitchell 76 TR6

===     http://www.vtr.org