[TR] Tires/tyres

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Tires/tyres
From: banc8004@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 14:01:39 +0000
I need to replace the tires on my recently acquired TR4. It currently wears
Michelin 165 SR 15 ZX.

My initial searches have led me to Coker, with Msr. Bibendum's for $130, and
British Wire Wheels with Vredesteins for $80.

http://www.coker.com/store/customer/product.php?productid=17679&cat=&page=1

http://www.britishwirewheel.com/tires.htm

I was oblivious of Vredesteins until a few moments ago, but saving $250 for a
set of tires is tempting. Does anyone have any experience of them, good or bad?

I was out in the TR4, avec tonneau, @ 31deg. yesterday morning .. it would be
fair to say that it was a little brisk. But driving around the back roads of
Brandywine in the early hours of the day makes it worthwhile.

Today's task: get the fan blower working....though I am not expecting a wealth
of warmth.

Thanks folks - any info appreciated.

Brian

===     http://www.vtr.org