[TR] 2007 ISOA Calendars

Subject: [TR] 2007 ISOA Calendars
From: "Bob Streepy" <trstreep@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:08:42 -0500
Greetings Triumphisti-
        The 2007 Illinois Sports Owners Association 2007 calendar is again
available to list members for purchase. This years full-color edition
measures 8 = by 11, is printed on heavy stock and wire bound. The 2007
featured cars, as submitted by club members on a first come first printed
basis, are: Jan-TR8, Feb-TR6, Mar-Stag, Apr-TR6, May-Spitfire, June TR4,
July  TR6, TR6, TR6, & TR250, Aug-TR6, Sept-1800 Roadster, Oct-TR3A,
Nov-TR4A, & Dec-TR3A. The cover photo is of a group of Triumphs driving
along a winding road and there are also four collage pages of various ISOA
Triumph related activities from 2006.
        The calendars sell for $7.00 or three for $20.00 plus $2.00 each
postage,
and may be purchased by mailing a check made out to Joe Pawlak [not ISOA]
to: Calendar, 14N640 Engel Road, Hampshire, IL  60140-8221. For more info,
email: stagfire@elnet.com. After expenses, any profits will go to the ISOA
tool fund.

Bob Streepy, ISOA secretary & newsletter editor.[NFI]

CC58409 Lucille - the wonder car [I wonder if anybody would ever give 20
cents on the dollar for what I've spent on this thing?]
TS78649 LO Casper Midwest -Not the world's nicest TR$, just the most
expensive-

===     http://www.vtr.org