RE: [TR] micro polished carbs for Brithish cars on ebay

To: "'sujit roy'" <triumphstag@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: [TR] micro polished carbs for Brithish cars on ebay
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:02:33 -0400
His work is great and the finished look is awesome. I had him do my manifold
and carbs and you'd swear they were brand new. I had a small problem which
he took care of immediately and was upset that I even had a problem. That's
how much pride he puts in his work. I was going to go with Cuerto but got
some off list emails that changed my mind. I also emailed him asking some
questions and didn't like the answers I got.

If you go to my site there's a link called Carb Rebuild '06 which shows a
few before and after pictures.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org