RE: [TR] A question regarding wiring harnesses

To: "'jim hearn'" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] A question regarding wiring harnesses
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 08:29:06 -0400
Jim,
If you're going to replace your wire harness, and aren't concerned about
originality, give Dan Master's harness serious consideration. You can't beat
the price or the quality and you when done, you'll have things working that
didn't work before! I've now  got "flash to pass", glove box light and trunk
light.

There's a link to Dan's site from my site.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org