Re: [TR] Timing chain - final report

To: "Adrian Jones" <adrianjones747@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Timing chain - final report
From: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <ambritts@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 11:23:29 -0400
Hi Adrian,
L is for left hand. O is for overdrive. I use a dash between L and O because
I am not sure at this time if mine came with Overdrive. It is something I
added. So where is this not so distant cousin. TS58404L-O is presently in PA
and soon to be heading to Florida. temperature in PA this morning was 38. In
Florida, 70. As a note, my car came in the rare red body with black
interior. It is now Old English White (Triumph Pearl, I think) with a
Burgundy interior and weather gear. Soon to have a few pictures posted. :o)
Alex