[TR] Back for a visit

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Back for a visit
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 09:36:48 -0700
Hi folks, I just thought I would let members know that I'm back on the
list for a visit.  For those who didn't notice I was gone, I've been off
the list a couple years now.

For folks who don't know me, I was one of the original list members when
this list was first formed and one of the original members of this
list's parent, the British car list.

I still own the same two cars I owned when the list was first formed, a
1960 Land Rover (owned since 1978) and a 1961 Triumph TR3A owned since
1986).  Anyway I just thought I would say hi and see if any of the old
mob were still around.

TeriAnn

www.tjwakeman.net/TR/index.htm
www.expeditionlandrover.info