[TR] collecting

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] collecting
From: "Lou Metelko" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 21:26:57 -0500
Listers;

You may remember my writing to tell of the excellence of the articles in Keith
Martin's monthly magazine titled "Sports Car Market".  Keith and his able
writers are very good at tracking the values of sport cars irregardless of the
country of origin or age.  Over the last half dozen or so years Keith has
written books titled " Keith Martin on Collecting Ferrari" or Jaguar or
Mercedes Benz or Porsche.

Now it is finally our turn because his company is now taking orders for his
latest work.  The title is "Keith Martin on Collecting Austin Healey, MG and
Triumph".  I ordered mine this afternoon by calling 800-289-2819.  Cost is
just $19.95 plus  $5 shipping.

I usually shy away from cheap books with the thinking that for just $20, it
can't have much substance but I made an exception here.

In the dozen or so years since starting his magazine Keith has become "the"
authority on the values of collector cars so I wish there was a financial
interest but there isn't.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana

===     http://www.vtr.org