[TR] garbage

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] garbage
From: FGFO1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 14:28:45 EDT
looks to me like the garbage at the end of each listing is the code for a
.gif file, and isn't a .gif file a picture type image file. so if some one
attaches an image file maybe its not being filtered properly. just a wag as i
am
computer challenged.
the good thing for me is that its always at the last part of the email. so
when i see it i know IM done reading all your comments!!
and would Bill Quincy contact me off list..lost your email Bill sorry
Frank Fisher

===     http://www.vtr.org