RE: [TR] Gibberish?

To: "Bill Miller (LBC's)" <lbcs@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Gibberish?
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:36:59 -0700
> It does puzzle me
> that occasionally a lister will send a message in rich text and it gets
> through.  Not sure about that one.

Can't happen.  Either it's not really rich text (ISO encoding shows up in a
different font than ASCII on my machine), or it didn't come through the list
server (in spite of whatever the 'From' address claims).

It seems the spammers and scammers are getting smarter ... I recently
received a bogus email purporting to be from my bank, where even the routing
information in the header showed it had come from my bank's Inet domain, but
it was not from my bank.  The bank knows my real name <G>

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org