[TR] Red TR-3 in Ayer, MA

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Red TR-3 in Ayer, MA
From: "Ron L'Herault" <lherault@bu.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 15:16:29 -0400
A recent posting reminded me of this.  Last Thursday, the 15th, there
was a red TR-3 parked outside of O'Hanlon's Pub on the main street in
Ayer, MA.  It drew quite a few admiring looks.  I was wondering if it
belonged to a listmemeber.  I was there to see the New Black Eagles.
Since the car was gone partway through event, I'm assuming the owner was
just there for a meal and/or drinks. 8-)

Ron L

===     http://www.vtr.org