[TR] wiper wheel boxes

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] wiper wheel boxes
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 09:42:29 -0400
Paul,

I found the picture I took of the assembly before I dismantled the car.  The
assembly looked unaltered since built in '59.  The drive tube does go on top,
the wheelbox on the bottom, and it looks like the tubes fit into the innermost
slits.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A 3 year restoration but closing in.
New Hampshire. (May finish the electrical and hang the carbs today.  Man, I
love a car with an ignition switch!)

===     http://www.vtr.org