[TR] re: TR4 Axle/differential end float

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] re: TR4 Axle/differential end float
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 17:36:57 EDT
Tom,
A very experienced TR3 race car driver (Hardy Prentice) helped me in
resetting all clearances in my TR4 live axle diffy last year - I might be able
advise you but your description lacking enough detail. Can you be more specific?
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74

I am in the final throws of replacing the damaged differential in my TR4. I
have been going throught the manuals and I just dont get it.
Can someone explain to me how to measure and set the axle end float on a
solid axle tr4? What am i missing?

Thanks
Tom

===     http://www.vtr.org