[TR] Herald Value

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Herald Value
From: Eduard Tieseler <etieseler@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:42:28 -0700 (PDT)
Hello List,

What do you think is a fair price for a Herald Convertible?  Someone is
interested in buying mine.  It has a lot of sentimental value to me, but if the
price is right I may let it go.  It is not in perfect condition, but it is in
very good condition.  The interior is original and in very good shape, there is
one small tear in the back seat.  The carpets are not faded (it was parked
either in a garage or workshop for almost all of its life.)  The top is not in
good condition but its all there, there is no body damage to it, the paint is
in good condition, not perfect though.  It has low mileage.  I have the
original engine, the one installed is a recently rebuilt 1300 MKIII engine with
some upgrades, such as the Kent Cam, ARP head studs.  It has a new clutch.  It
has been in my family since it was purchased and I have most of the receipts.
I do have some drive-ability issues with it, such as the engine stalling (I
think its a fuel issue).  The brakes work fine, electrical
 system works fine...  I don't know if I want to sell it, but like I said if
its worth a ridiculous amount I would think about letting it go.

Tell me your opinion.

Thanks!
Eduard Tieseler
'66 Herald