Re: [TR] TR3 springs

To: mrv8q@netscape.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 springs
From: Dan Buettner <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 07:32:08 -0500
Kevin, check out the nuts & bolts section of your local hardware
store(s).  The Ace hardware store down the street from me has a pretty
extensive selection of springs in the aisle with all the specialty
fasteners ...  I'd think all you really need in this case is something
to keep that seat adjuster engaged ... it'll never show, so matching
original is not a huge concern.

HTH,
Dan

===     http://www.vtr.org